What can whiteboard animation do for you?
- You’re trying to explain what makes your product or idea tick, but people just don’t get it.
- You’re trying to get your message out to employees or stakeholders in a simple and concise way – avoiding death by PowerPoint.
- You need to discuss a sensitive, disruptive or technical subject that needs to be explained clearly in and approachable and non-threatening way.
- You’re putting together an e-learning package and need to make the lessons simple and engaging.
By breaking your message down into digestible chunks and putting bespoke images alongside it, you draw your viewers’ attention, catch their interest and make it easy for them to remember the heart of your message.
Get in touch with us and see what whiteboard animation could do for you.
- Richard Doherty, The Office Coffee Company
“Eden Videos were a great find; they delivered a video that my clients were delighted with under very tight timescales. Would highly recommend!”Kate Marsden, NLA Media Access
“We have additional interest already in producing more of these videos.”Keele University
“I found the whole process very straightforward and well thought through. From talking through the idea, working on the script, choosing the right voiceover, to the review and final video this all went smoothly and to the planned timetable. I am very pleased with the result and we are thinking up ideas for our next one.”Skin Laser Clinic, Royal Free Hospital
“A terrific experience working with the team at Eden. The team was tasked with translating complex, scientific information into a visually appealing, easy to understand format. Martin and team listened closely and developed a fantastic, creative video that exceeded my expectations.”Jennifer Berman, ElectroCore LLC
“Explains womtip to our customers in a simple way… Really engaging. Delighted with the finished product… First class!”Womtip
“They were great to work with. High quality video – very happy. Thank you.”Intelligence Bank
“Thanks so much for sending these through and for all your support. It seems to have gone really well. Thanks so much for the videos once again.”National Doodle Day